Always store your jewellery in its pouch or fabric. Keep them separate from each other to avoid scratches. To remove superficial tarnish, use a special cloth for silver polishing.
For more profound cleaning, follow these steps:
- In a plastic container, dissolve a little bit of detergent in hot water. The water temperature should be warm, but not boiling hot.
- Put your jewellery into the container.
- Leave it in the solution for 3 minutes.
- Take it out, and brush it gently with a soft toothbrush. This helps removing dirt particles.
- Thoroughly rinse your jewellery under cold running water.
- Dry it using a paper tissue, and make sure to let it get dry completely before using it again or store it.
Please note! Big and calcareous gemstones cannot be treated with hot water.
Cosmetics or perfumes can tarnish your jewellery. It is best to avoid applying them on the part of your skin where you wear your jewellery.
Treat locks, studs, and other mechanisms gently to extend their useful life. If unsure about their functionality, do not hesitate to contact us!
All our pieces are hand-crafted. Sometimes minor errors can occur during the making. Please let us know should any problem arise or should you ever find anything wrong with your jewellery. We will do our best to solve the matter. Please note that we cannot be responsible for damage occurred due to extensive or inappropriate use of your jewellery; however, we will gladly assist you in finding the solution that works best for you.